Thursday, January 29, 2009

F My Life

http://www.fmylife.com

Some favorites:

"Today, I was feeling sick, so I called my boyfriend who lives down the street to come and keep me company. He replied with, "no, I can't come over, I'm busy, I'm playing xbox. FML"

"Today, all three of my meals consisted of 2 hot pockets. FML"

"Today, my parents told me that they received a letter from a prison. Being curious they opened it up and read the entire thing. It was from this girl I randomly met. Now I have a prison stalker and my parents think I date felons. FML"

And the King's pick:
King Iem (7:48:17 PM): Today, I got a text from my roommate asking me if it was cool that my ex was coming over to console him because he's sick. FML

Luckily I did not have an FML moment today as on most days.

Webcamming is my new obsession. The twins love seeing me do stupid stuff like balance Paris on my head (don't ask). Angelisa and Dayna arrive late tomorrow night, it's going to be a busy weekend. I need another smoothie or something. I don't know why I only drink over-sweetened stuff, water never does the trick.

When you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home,
and ignite your bones
and I will try to fix you.

Coldplay

1 comment:

  1. I love this site, thank you for introducing it to me.

    ReplyDelete