Friday, January 30, 2009

Excited (:

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to IBM and particularly to our Finance community. You are joining our company at a challenging, but exciting time in our century-long history. As the world's economic landscape becomes more global, open and competitive, IBM has the unique ability to transform business and society through innovation and technology.

Our Finance team plays an important role in helping IBM achieve its goals by serving as a trusted business advisor to our colleagues throughout the company. We are focused broadly across our enterprise and always operate with the highest level of integrity. These attributes line up with IBM's core values and culture, enabling our employees to make a difference with the work they do every day.

I hope that you find your experience at IBM a rewarding one. I look forward to you joining our team.
Mark Loughridge
Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment