Cute until she gets annoying. SO much homework this semester. Had such an amazing weekend, and it needs a part TWO...so I'm going home February 13th-16th to chill with the marauders again.
I was lucky enough to get four birthday cakes this week, including my first ever birthday ice cream cake!!! I would be so jealous of my brother growing up because only HE would get an ice cream cake with his July birthday and what not. Dayna, Angie and I ate the chocolate funfetti cake all weekend. Too scared to weigh myself.
I was lucky enough to get four birthday cakes this week, including my first ever birthday ice cream cake!!! I would be so jealous of my brother growing up because only HE would get an ice cream cake with his July birthday and what not. Dayna, Angie and I ate the chocolate funfetti cake all weekend. Too scared to weigh myself.

Are cats allowed to lead prayers? That's something to think about.
ReplyDelete