Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twenty-two

So I didn't think I'd get a midnight call this year but exactly at midnight who else calls but my dad...first time he's ever done that in 22 years.

Dad: "Baba, did you know you were born on a Tuesday? So many years later, it is now a Tuesday again. You were born at 7:05AM."

Being the baby that I am I just started crying at his words, I don't know why but I've never bothered to know what time I was born at. I guess I knew it was on a Tuesday or a Thursday. And like all these years he remembered and decided to bring it up on this birthday.

Kumar (aka Anik aka Faisal Mahmud my dear and only brother) serenaded me with a badly sung, but still sweet "Happy Birthday Dear Emo Sister" when he heard I was crying lol.

Great start to the day, shortly afterward King Iem appeared to return my vacuum...followed by G-Boy and Fahim with a "giant cupcake birthday cake" (picture to be posted later) they spent all afternoon baking.

Shout outs to all of my amazing friends, I feel so lucky to have met you guys! Although... Gaurav got me with cake to the face eventually haha. Revenge will be mine with posting the video of him shrieking in horror and running away from my (baby) kitty! jk...a little.

Lots of peace + love.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I have no idea on what day or what time I was born. I should find out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I guess you can start by looking up the day. Haha for a second there I thought you meant you didn't know your birth date.

    ReplyDelete