Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in the Bronx

It's too cold...I love shopping though so I ventured out :)
Kitty is getting cuter day by day. When her pupils are extra-dilated she looks like puss in boots from shrek lol. She looks a little evil when her eyes are in slits and almost like a completely different cat altogether.

Three more weeks at home- will build a snowman with Rizzy at some point. I watched Barbie in a Christmas Carol today with my sisters, it was an OK movie, not as good as her other ones haha. A little boring; it needed more of a change in scenery because everything, except "Christmas Past" was set in her bedroom and theater and that is a little pet peeve of mine when it comes to movies. I like lots of different settings. They finally had a non-white doll as one of the "lead" characters which was a first. They were going for this whole Victorian England time period, which was great, but they didn't show much of it and it didn't quite feel like Victorian England anyway.

I got Naurene the Christmas Carol doll already (see left) and it'll be here like December 24th, but I haven't ordered Farhene's Mariposa one yet. I'll get to it. I told Naurene she can't open her one until the other doll comes too...we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment