Monday, December 15, 2008

Coming soon...

I'll eventually post the stories I wrote for my short story class this past semester, once I'm not totally embarassed by them. But so far, I've uploaded pretty much everything I've written that's worth sharing from 2002 up until this year. I figure this blog will come in handy when I'm scrambling for stuff to put in my culminating experience for my liberal studies major. Or if my computer dies a horrible death, my past 6 years of writing won't be in vain. I also threw in some of my favorite poems and quotes as well. I uploaded everything in order so the further you go back the older the writing is, and I added the labels tab to the side to make everything less confusing.

I also have at least three poems in my head that I should write down pretty soon, because they don't come into my head often (and definitely not at convenient times, mostly when I'm trying to fall asleep). And, confirming the "price for creativity" that we were talking about in my psych class a few weeks back, I only get inspired when I'm not so happy. Coming across three ideas in about a month is a pretty good thing in my opinion, but I guess that also tells you about my current state.

I'm typing this as my amazing 2 and a half month old kitten, Paris, is curled up against my leg. I love how she finds me everywhere...she was getting really annoying when she kept trying to climb on my keyboard though but she eventually gave up and fell asleep.

I wonder what I'm going to accomplish this winter. Aside from homework for my wintersession and reviewing Piecework submissions, I need to order Eclipse (finished New Moon this past Friday), and get Mariposa Barbie and Christmas Carol Barbie for the twins. I want to start re-reading the Quran this break too.
Ang's birthday is next Friday, and the three of us are gonna revive our Holiday Scavenger Hunt after a 3-year hiatus. I'll probably finally pierce my nose that same day.

And lastly, I need to do something about getting Paris spayed, although I think 3 months might be a little too early.

Update: I've added a new tab on the side at Steve's request.

No comments:

Post a Comment