Sunday, December 21, 2008

Featuring: Tales from Kumar

Law and Order late last night: When a girl is murdered, a wannabe rapper named "Gotz Money" is the first suspect...the detectives enter his apartment for a search.
Gotz Money: What are yall doin in Gotz Money's crib?
Ice-T: We Gotz a warrant.

Lol seriously?

But this got me thinking, I should really be starting off these entries with pointless stories from my 19 year old brother, Anik (better known to my friends as Kumar), starting with the most recent.

*Disclaimer* All of these stories really did take place as bizarre as they may sound. Also, I'm fully aware that I'm endangering the credibility of my blog with their nature.

Kumar is staying over at our cousin, Omi's...at about 2AM, everyone except Kumar and Omi are awake. Kumar heads to their kitchen for a drink of water when he sees a shadow dart across the room. Knowing that everyone in the house is asleep, he runs back to Omi's room screaming- "Yo Omi! You got some sort of jinn or spirit in your house." Omi starts to freak out and both of them creep back to the kitchen. Turns out it's some "bangla guy in a lungi eating in the kitchen who appeared from some dark recess of their house." He doesn't have any fam in the U.S. and pays Omi's family for board...Omi knew all along but played along to freak out Kumar.

The End. If I don't have any new ones to share, I will refer back to some classics.

Also of potential interest- the license plates in this neighborhood yo...if I ever see MAIN EVNT or PUNISH U again I'll be sure to take pics.

Update from a couple of days ago: Kumar is annoying. So Eclipse and Breaking Dawn came in the mail the other day, and my dad hand-delivers them to me. "Look at how good Nupur is, always reading books! You never read books anymore, Anik." Anik: "She just reads love stories, look at them, they're about romance." If I wasn't brown I probably would've been red, and I tried to defend myself by mumbling stuff about them being vampire novels. My dad didn't say anything else. Damn you, Kumar.

No comments:

Post a Comment