Sunday, February 28, 2010

Queens License Plates Vol. 7


Saw two dance plates today. The other one said "5678Danc." So cute (this one seems a bit raunchy to me).

I've sat down on several occasions over the past few weeks to try and write. I don't know why things just don't move me anymore. Maybe it's because I'm content, and finally feel "settled." Or maybe it's because I'm not energized enough (by the time I get to writing, it's already 1130PM and past my bedtime). I can't believe it's 2010 first of all, and secondly, that it's already MARCH. At least I have some exciting stuff planned aH- visiting my friend from undergrad in Bahrain, then spending a few days in London on the way back.

Black forest cupcake from Martha's Country Bakery from this weekend

I'll add an update of my Arabian-British adventure in the near future. Truthfully, I'm kind of glad February is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment