Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Cuppies

Haven't written about my life in a while, so I'll start it off with a few cupcakes:
Cupcakes on the "birthday card" Macy*s sent my mom

Vanilla chocolate chip cupcake from Cupcake Stop

Pumpkin spice cupcake from Cupcake Stop (with candy corn pumpkin on top)

While I've been eating cupcakes, my cat, Paris, has been getting fat. She just turned a year old and her waistline has been ever-expanding.
Paris being cute. You can't tell that she has a huge belly here.

So, being the good owner I am, I decided to get her weight management cat food:
...And the picture above shows what Paris thought of her diet.

It's been weeks since Eid but I also wanted to share this picture of the local mosque I attended for Eid prayer:
It was my first time at this mosque, the Parkchester Jame Masjid. I have to say it was a great experience and although 90% of the people there were Bangladeshi men, I was able to meet a wonderful sister from Guinea :-).
Nothing else has been going on! I promise I will post some actual writing soon. I have a lot of ideas brewing but I keep running out of time. Hopefully this weekend I can work on something.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment