Almost a month! A lot has happened.
Europe was amazing. I could totally see myself living in Rome but at the end of the day NYC is NYC. Haha everyone there was like, "whoa, you're from NY, it's my dream to go there!"
So I had the worst week ever- aside from school stuff like a midterm, a paper, and a project due over three days, I get my wallet with my whole life in it stolen in Watertown. I hate thieves. Luckily the cards can be replaced and the only thing I'll have to pay for (well in addition to the cash I had in there) is getting a new license (and wallet, I guess). I have no idea why these people don't just take the money and leave the wallet/cards they can't use cause obviously the owner will cancel them.
The plot thickens as I'm heading to the police department to file a report on the theft...I get pulled over for doing nothing wrong :( The cop tries to make me believe that I ran a red when the light was clearly green (not even yellow). I tell him what happened to me and he acts like he's doing me a big favor by giving me a warning and not fining me, but writes me a citation anyway for something I clearly didn't do.
Other than that I am currently obsessed with baby seals.
Europe was amazing. I could totally see myself living in Rome but at the end of the day NYC is NYC. Haha everyone there was like, "whoa, you're from NY, it's my dream to go there!"
So I had the worst week ever- aside from school stuff like a midterm, a paper, and a project due over three days, I get my wallet with my whole life in it stolen in Watertown. I hate thieves. Luckily the cards can be replaced and the only thing I'll have to pay for (well in addition to the cash I had in there) is getting a new license (and wallet, I guess). I have no idea why these people don't just take the money and leave the wallet/cards they can't use cause obviously the owner will cancel them.
The plot thickens as I'm heading to the police department to file a report on the theft...I get pulled over for doing nothing wrong :( The cop tries to make me believe that I ran a red when the light was clearly green (not even yellow). I tell him what happened to me and he acts like he's doing me a big favor by giving me a warning and not fining me, but writes me a citation anyway for something I clearly didn't do.
Other than that I am currently obsessed with baby seals.


Oh my goodness! why do they club them :( so sad
ReplyDelete