Happy Bangali New Year! I mean, if I was in Queens now, I'd be sippin' on that frooty juice in front of Subzi Mandi again.
I guess I have to explain J-Hood.
It came to me in an urgent newsflash from brothaman:
kaotix: oh and in the bd gunda world
kaotix: jackson heights is now known as J-HOOD
kaotix: just thought id educate you
lemonCUPCAKE23: rofl
kaotix: for confirmation check the aim status of **desigangsta**
kaotix: k bye
lemonCUPCAKE23: wow
lemonCUPCAKE23: it says "Goin to the j HOOD mela , soo u alredii kno.... "
lemonCUPCAKE23: damn homie
Back in my day it was known as "74." Then again, it was never really "back in the day" for me when it came to JH (maybe that was my older sister's generation? haha). But that place will always be a part of me- the weekly grocery shopping trips with the parents while my siblings and I sat in the car because obviously we had to double-park cause the place is always hopping on the weekends.
I miss QB =0(
j hood? are you serious! LOL...
ReplyDelete