Man I can never sleep after fajr, and what's made it worse is the really scratchy throat I've had the past couple of days. I sure hope it's not from giving G-boy a ride to school this last week cause he had some weird Indian flu or something. Hi G-boy, if you are reading this, I hope you're feeling better cause I'm not!
Anyway I'm going to have to stay in bed all day because if I try to talk I will just gag. Even if I don't try to talk I will gag. And I need tea and lots of it but if I drink it now I definitely won't fall asleep :(.
And gosh...I don't want to unearth my car. I've left it for a day and the snow's probably become all ice now; should've listened to my dad and cleaned it yesterday. At this point I can't even tell which one my car is in the lot, gonna have to poke around and have a look-see. School's closed and opens tomorrow but I guess I have to head out to Staple's at some point to get notebooks and stuff.
My current obsession by the way is taaz.com, I mean I've visited all those online hair makeover sites before but this one was really amazing. Sanam sent it to me. It actually looks kind of real unlike the other ones where it just looks like a bad wig. Will definitely experiment here before my next haircut. It's like the little Barbie makeover game my sisters play but for adults!
Anyway I'm going to have to stay in bed all day because if I try to talk I will just gag. Even if I don't try to talk I will gag. And I need tea and lots of it but if I drink it now I definitely won't fall asleep :(.
And gosh...I don't want to unearth my car. I've left it for a day and the snow's probably become all ice now; should've listened to my dad and cleaned it yesterday. At this point I can't even tell which one my car is in the lot, gonna have to poke around and have a look-see. School's closed and opens tomorrow but I guess I have to head out to Staple's at some point to get notebooks and stuff.
My current obsession by the way is taaz.com, I mean I've visited all those online hair makeover sites before but this one was really amazing. Sanam sent it to me. It actually looks kind of real unlike the other ones where it just looks like a bad wig. Will definitely experiment here before my next haircut. It's like the little Barbie makeover game my sisters play but for adults!
Kumar had a terrible reaction to the pic of me with what was supposed to be Beyonce's blonde hair:
lkaotix: it snows OUTSIDE for a day and you get sick
lkaotix: i play tackle football in the snow and dont get ssick
lemonCUPCAKE23: did you see me blonde
lkaotix: how do we have the same genes
lkaotix: get well soon anyway
lemonCUPCAKE23: we don't
lkaotix: and yes
lkaotix: it was quite nice work
lemonCUPCAKE23: you have the good immunity genes
lemonCUPCAKE23: i have the good looking genes
lemonCUPCAKE23: i think it was a nice trade-off, don't you think
lkaotix: i soooo saw that coming
lkaotix: but i also have to thank fahim for killing my taste in beyonce
lkaotix: that's gone forever
lemonCUPCAKE23: what the hell beyonce is the best thing ever
lemonCUPCAKE23: and fyi that was all me, not fahim on ps, it's this online makeover site
lkaotix: it snows OUTSIDE for a day and you get sick
lkaotix: i play tackle football in the snow and dont get ssick
lemonCUPCAKE23: did you see me blonde
lkaotix: how do we have the same genes
lkaotix: get well soon anyway
lemonCUPCAKE23: we don't
lkaotix: and yes
lkaotix: it was quite nice work
lemonCUPCAKE23: you have the good immunity genes
lemonCUPCAKE23: i have the good looking genes
lemonCUPCAKE23: i think it was a nice trade-off, don't you think
lkaotix: i soooo saw that coming
lkaotix: but i also have to thank fahim for killing my taste in beyonce
lkaotix: that's gone forever
lemonCUPCAKE23: what the hell beyonce is the best thing ever
lemonCUPCAKE23: and fyi that was all me, not fahim on ps, it's this online makeover site
No comments:
Post a Comment