9AM-4PM all week. Made it to Wednesday...luckily we've been getting out early so I've been using the time for errands.
I really think Paris needs to go back home. I haven't been giving her as much attention since I've been back in class all day and my family misses her. Even my mom, who previously wanted nothing to do with her, called to ask about how she was doing.
I want to go back home but I'm scared to start working.
I know how I feel but I don't know what I'm doing. I have the capacity and the heart for patience but I don't know if my body can physically handle what is now the reality. Even if I sleep I'm sick to my stomach when I wake up.
If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.
3:160, Surah Al-Imran
I really think Paris needs to go back home. I haven't been giving her as much attention since I've been back in class all day and my family misses her. Even my mom, who previously wanted nothing to do with her, called to ask about how she was doing.
I want to go back home but I'm scared to start working.
I know how I feel but I don't know what I'm doing. I have the capacity and the heart for patience but I don't know if my body can physically handle what is now the reality. Even if I sleep I'm sick to my stomach when I wake up.
If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.
3:160, Surah Al-Imran
No comments:
Post a Comment