They're holiday cookies, but I had bags of Kisses laying around so I went ahead and made them anyway. I used this recipe. They came out pretty darn good-- a little on the soft side but I tasted one fresh out of the oven and they will become more firm in an hour or so. The recipe is quite simple and my little sisters had a lot of fun pressing the Kisses in, so it's definitely one to make with kids.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Peanut Butter Blossoms
They're holiday cookies, but I had bags of Kisses laying around so I went ahead and made them anyway. I used this recipe. They came out pretty darn good-- a little on the soft side but I tasted one fresh out of the oven and they will become more firm in an hour or so. The recipe is quite simple and my little sisters had a lot of fun pressing the Kisses in, so it's definitely one to make with kids.
Labels:
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment