Thursday, April 14, 2011

West Coast & Cupcake Review Vol. 17: Sprinkles

This is a LONG overdue post (from last Fall!) but I realized that I never posted about my first time trying Sprinkles! Long story short- I did not like their cupcakes. The cake part was delicious but the frosting was WAY too sweet, even for me- hence the half eaten cupcakes.

Bakery: Sprinkles
Location: We visited the location in Newport Beach, CA, but there are various locations including Beverly Hills, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, La Jolla, New York, Palo Alto, Scottsdale and Washington D.C.
Rating: 5/10
Website: http://www.sprinkles.com/


I do have some lovely pictures from my travels though:

west coast, a set on Flickr <---you can see the entire set here

sunsetjasmin tattoo!morey mansion, san bernadinosan bernardino sunsetsan bernardino mountains calico mountains, calico ghost town
drive to vegaslas vegas stripthe bellagio, las vegasceiling at bellagio, las vegas paris hotel, las vegasparis hotel, las vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment