Monday, November 29, 2010

My Life According to Jay-Z

My friend Pooja tagged me in this quiz, I thought this one was pretty creative & worth the time haha.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)."

Pick your Artist : Jay-Z

Describe Yourself: Coming of Age

How You Feel: Can I Live

Location: Welcome to New York City

Desired Location: From Marcy to Hollywood

Favorite Form of Transportation: Parking Lot Pimpin'

Your Best Friend Is: All I Need

You and Your Best Friends Are: Bitches & Sisters

How Is The Weather: It's Alright

Favorite Time of Day: A Dream

If Your Life Was a TV Show, What Would It Be Called: Lucky Me

What Is Life To You: Sweet

Your Last Relationship: Girls, Girls, Girls

Your Fear: A Ballad for the Fallen Soldier

What Is The Best Advice You Have To Give: Soon You'll Understand

Thought for the Day: Guilty Until Proven Innocent

How I Would Like To Die: Breathe Easy

The Present Condition of My Soul: Don't Let Me Die

My Motto: Love for Free

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment