Bakery: Clever Cupcakes
Location: Al Aali Complex & The Center, Sanad, Bahrain
Rating: 7/10
Website: http://www.clevercupcakesbahrain.com

My first international review!
These cuppies were a welcoming present from my friend Mariam in Bahrain..she had them waiting the first night I arrived. I did eat them for breakfast a couple of times during my stay. Honestly, it's been a while since I ate them so I can't comment in detail. The cake was pretty thick, and the red velvet didn't taste like red velvet in the States (it was more like vanilla cake with vanilla frosting). The Oreo cupcake tasted very similar to other cookies and cream cupcakes I've had, and the Nutella-Cadbury Flake cupcake was absolutely amazing! I doubt I can find such a flavor anywhere around here. I did however bring back two huge boxes of Flake bars from Heathrow duty-free, so I guess I can just make my own :)
i love the flake bar! i think you can buy it here too, in the international isle of the supermarket =)
ReplyDelete