Apparently the guy at the Vitamin Shoppe runs a mean hustle. If you hesitate to buy anything he recommends, he whips out his cell phone to show you pics of him flexing because he "personally uses this product." This one guy came in to buy chromium, but he was convincing him to buy a more expensive product by saying that chromium expires really fast. Meanwhile, a customer in the back about to purchase some chromium overhears and puts the bottle back on the shelf. The manager immediately runs back to reassure the guy that the chromium carried at the Vitamin Shoppe is of the highest quality only and "never expires".
I really want to go somewhere- I wonder where my next vacation will be and when, now that I'm working. My brother just told me that an acquaintance of his got back from a "vacation" in Bangladesh because it's the only place his parents would let him go haha (FYI, this acquaintance is the infamous pigeon killer. I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else about his rampage). So, I hope the next vacation isn't in Bangladesh because I'd really like to explore other places. The only planned family vacations we ever took (excluding Bangladesh) were to Toronto and...Niagara Falls. My brother and I were actually talking about this the other day. It was like 2 vans full of Bollywood DVD's and our entire extended family here in NYC--and my mom brought along daal and a rice cooker (I had totally forgotten all about the rice cooker until yesterday).
I guess traveling is just something I'd like to do alone or with a friend- I had a great time in Southern Europe this Spring, and in Kuwait exploring with my brother a couple of years ago. So iA at the end of this year I hope to hit up Paris and London. I love my family but they have different tastes in where they want to go I guess. For example, with my mom, I'd go to India because she really wants to go to Agra lol.
Good night xo.
No comments:
Post a Comment