Faisal Mahmud I noticed you haven't been going to Lucille Roberts lately, prolly cuz you don't feel like paying for it anymore. It's cool though since you live in the only gym you'll ever need, the Ghetto.
FYI: He discovered it today when he came across one of his friends doing pull-ups on a walk sign in the Bronx. When he called him crazy, the friend then referred him to the 24 Hour Ghetto Workout. It really DOES work. Unfortunately, I've already joined Lucille Roberts again as of this Wednesday (but have yet to go). The only thing that concerns me is the possibility of scaring off the little kids at the playground; but I told my bro I'd keep it in mind should times get hard.
lol dang. you do notice that these people are already like buff and stuff. I cant pull this off!
ReplyDeleteSure you can. A couple of months ago, I saw a guy doing pushups on the sidewalk right outside my building...now I know why.
ReplyDelete