When I went to pick up Paris from Shuvo's I saw one in QB worth mentioning. I really thought it may have been his car for a second until I remembered that he's Sylheti and would probably die before he put these on his car. It's his older neighbor's. I have a lot of Bangali pride too but like, I honestly can't say that I know what this means.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Queens License Plates Vol. 1
When I went to pick up Paris from Shuvo's I saw one in QB worth mentioning. I really thought it may have been his car for a second until I remembered that he's Sylheti and would probably die before he put these on his car. It's his older neighbor's. I have a lot of Bangali pride too but like, I honestly can't say that I know what this means.
Labels:
Bangladesh,
Cars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess that's pretty gangsta.
ReplyDeletebangladesh motor vehicle
ReplyDeleteLOL. I assure you that this will not compare to the plates I'll have...watch out NYC
ReplyDelete