I am officially terrified of this creature. I wouldn't watch this in the dark...I couldn't stop laughing but at the same time I was so creeped out. The guy claims she was never abused but just hates men and so reacts this way to them.
And a Jasmin cat related moment:
lemonCUPCAKE23: omg in history today
lemonCUPCAKE23: the professor goes
lemonCUPCAKE23: anyone here know what lolcats are
lemonCUPCAKE23: i was the ONLY ONE
lemonCUPCAKE23: everyone stares at me
IW: hahahahahhahahhaha
lemonCUPCAKE23: and i go "what, i make them..of my kitten.."
lemonCUPCAKE23: BAD idea.
IW: hhahahahhahaha
IW: good lord, I would have paid money to have been there
lemonCUPCAKE23: yeah luckily i was a senior and there were mostly freshmen in the class so like i didn't feel like that big of a loser...like whatever they're freshmen
Planning on catching up with my readings ALL DAY.
And a Jasmin cat related moment:
lemonCUPCAKE23: omg in history today
lemonCUPCAKE23: the professor goes
lemonCUPCAKE23: anyone here know what lolcats are
lemonCUPCAKE23: i was the ONLY ONE
lemonCUPCAKE23: everyone stares at me
IW: hahahahahhahahhaha
lemonCUPCAKE23: and i go "what, i make them..of my kitten.."
lemonCUPCAKE23: BAD idea.
IW: hhahahahhahaha
IW: good lord, I would have paid money to have been there
lemonCUPCAKE23: yeah luckily i was a senior and there were mostly freshmen in the class so like i didn't feel like that big of a loser...like whatever they're freshmen
Planning on catching up with my readings ALL DAY.
whats a lolcat?
ReplyDeleteLol the pics I make of Paris with the captions on them...just google lolcat
ReplyDeleteDude, is this thing possessed???
ReplyDeleteit's a jinn
ReplyDelete