As promised...saw this on the walk home from Rizzy's house. By the way, I was supposed to time the walk back but forgot to. It was probably 20 minutes.Rizzy's mom's biriani was great ;-D and so was the rasmalai. We watched Saathiya since I had never seen it. Vivek Oberoi needs to stop touching his hair.
The movie itself was touching, especially when family stuff happened (the daughter being kicked out etc.-same deal with my older sis blah blah). I liked how they were realistic with the whole relationship falling apart after marriage thing, so un-Bollywood. But really, that stuff doesn't just happen after marriage. It happens when any two people are together for too long; and they made it out to be a bigger problem than it really is. Loved most of the songs though, obviously.I hope there's good stuff on TV for Christmas Eve...can't believe it's gonna be over so soon. I wish my little sisters still believed in Santa lol--they saw the wrapping paper I said "Santa" used to wrap their presents in my closet last year and it's been a dead subject since!
No comments:
Post a Comment